How come, obstruction of justice, a cover up, perjury, false documents, organized crime, terrorism, bribery, is not a equal opportunity punishment crime? Written law in reality meanswhat? Ethics or a judicial cannon means nothing to a lot of people.

My lawyer (the mayors brother), knew that the Palatine cop's report was false and that the cop's testimony was perjury. My Lawyer (the mayors brother) aided in the obstruction of justice. Mayor Mullins, Mayor Tatooles, Mayor Schwnatz got my "email", along with 5,500? others.

My lawyer was a judge Scotillo's law bar president. The judge ruled his x bar president, mayors brother, incompetent. Must have been part of the game. To look look important. If the judge rules a lawyer incompetent (before the trial began), I would think, I should have the right to get a lawyer that was competent. But it don't work that way, it's all a game playedon saps like you and me.

The office of the Cook County States attorney's office (Dick Devine), prosecutor Chandra and co prosecutor Andre, new before hand, the cops testimony was perjury and the police report was false. Did they all lie and mis led the grand jury?

I hired, lawyer # 1, (x president of the judges law bar, mayors brother), lawyer # 2 (governor of the judges law bar), lawyer #3 (maybe he is not a governor?), Lawyers # 4 and 5 (to do the appeal), lawyer # 6. None of them could tell Scotillo nor the mayors brother, nor the prosecutor, nor the cop, that they have made a mockery out of the criminal justice system. Or say, they should be ashamed of them selfs. They created a "you owe me" Scotillo. BesidesAlveraz is the matriarch of the Chicago bar and Scatillo's wife the matriarch of her law bar. If the judge tells you to threw a case or your not going to practice law, I guess a sleaze ball lawyer, has to obey.

I contacted every federal judge down town, every lawprofessor in Illinois, no body cares, but me? The law has no respect for the law. The government has no respect for the government.

The cops were high on drugs during court, or plain & simple, knew there were no penalties for his criminal conduct. The appellate court praised Scotillo for praising a cop (Wenrich) that lied to his face...... who's the fool?

The cop didn't know the color of my car, the road he's on, the town he's in, higher than a kite. All the other cops went along with it. Hunter was sitting right next to him (top state DUI cop, but could not tell Wenrich was tripping out of his mind, the surveillance video should prove this (I told Tatooles, but he didn't care). The shift commander? is now the Chief of Inverness. The chief I think was the one who's kid torturedsome one, into a false confession with Alveraz, Madigan, the mayor, village council, council of the council, village manager approval, shoot, it seems with every ones approval. Authorized human right violations. Obama and Durbin, didn't say any thing, i guess it's OK with them. Does it not make them accessories to torture? Madigan and the mayor of Palatine are for sale, call it a campaign contribution or a consulting fee. Blogo talks about it and goes to jail. Like I said in a post, blago should have beenMayor of Palatine.

I think email about a cover-up and obstruction of justice adds federal crimes, to the whole mix. But then, I contacted theFBI, they don't care also.

One of the village council members emailed me and said he don't like my blogs..... not going to change a thing, but don't like my blogs, same with the manager there has been email between the manager and village council. There were a few other return communications. with in the 5,500 emails.

a few visitors came from
this site and this site and this site

5 years go by, nothing changed, except more lies, false documents and perjury, if this ain't terrorism, organized crime, than what is? The Gov and his crime commission are accessories. Senator Obama nor Durbin cares, nor the 98 others. I contacted them all.

Just think, this crap, goes on every day, day in and day out, non stop. The damage to our society, our nation, the world, is incompressible. You think the village manager is clean?

I think it's important to be honest, truthful, respectful, to know right and wrong, to be kind to others, neighborly and helping others is a good thing. It seem, I'm just about the only one that thinks this way and I will keep thinking this way. Just because every one else is a crook, has no morals, dishonest, that don't mean I have to be or, the next guy.

This nonstop corruption of law, will be the death of the very society, which law is to protect. If you ask me, this is terrorism, organized crime.

What does a person do, to report a crime? Contact a cop? Contact the village council? Call the mayor? Contact theCounty states attorney? Contact a judge? Contact a federal judge? Contact the attorney general? Contact the gov? Contact a law school? Contact the senators? Contact the FBI?I CONTACTED THEM ALL and nothing. Most every thing I blog about is public information. You don't need to be a rocket scientist for the rest. A dirt bag is a dirt bag, Plain and simple.

The Palatine Police must have arrested 20,000 or more, people since my arrest. With village, prosecutors, and judicial approval of this disgraceful conduct, I wounder how many other crooked trials, perjured testimony? Just because a cop, States attorney and judge may choose to lie in court, it still don't make it right,

extortion, bribes or kick back?

The contractor that did $1 billion worth of work in Palatine, the one that gave Mullins $350k more than her house on a 1/2 lot was worth, was this extortion? a bribe? or maybe a campaign contribution?

With a dirty title (who did work on her house and did not get paid)? The Village council voted to guarantee a buy back if problem occurred.

A $1 billion dollars worth of work, but there are 7 village council members? x $350k?

How great full would a village council, think is necessary?

This is the contractor that has been plowing snow for Palatine for 30 years? I think, for many years this has been more bid contract http://palatine-dirt.blogspot.com/

Mullins, goon squad of cops can run around on drugs, do shake downs, playing mail man for the council men, bust your door down on unpaid parking tickets, beat up people they arrest. But when it comes to telling the truth in a court of law, that's another story, they have the blessings to deceive.

knowingly provided false documents to the courts.

Betty Loren Maltese northwest

Mullin's some how, got the D.A. and courts to praise cops high on drugs on duty at the same time making false police reports and perjured testimony. If the courts were not so corrupt and involved, they would be outraged.

This is the demo-ed, vacant lot across from Hummel's brewery building. Hummel paid $650k, http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_hb5273/is_200602/ai_n20815736-------- http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_hb5273/is_200504/ai_n20865992 tore down the house, probably dumped the debris, on the other side of town. Now the lot might be worth $200, $150k? Extortion, bribe, a kick back is not a write off but hide it with a real estate purchase, professional services, consulting fee, then it is...... legal in Palatine or any place, when you own your own Police department.

I say, arrest Mullins, let her tell a jury, have them decide there is no hanky panky, The Palatine Police has known about this since April 2005. Why have they not arrested the mayor?

Maybe the Bratcher's consulting company did some private consulting for Hummel or Mullins?

I would think, her council members got a piece of the $1 billion pie. What do you think they talk about in private meetings? Then there are more than private meetings..... hush, hush meetings.

A audit of the village and a couple more agencies around town, will cause some problems for many.

How come her private, exclusive, drug infested police department (plenty of evidence) did not arrest her or the contractor? These cops go to schools and tell the students say no to do drugs. Ever seen a "D A R E" car parked in the school parking lot. Most of the kids should know by that age, cops cannot be trusted, heard or seen it. Who is kidding who?

I'm telling you this smells like organized crime, racketeering, and who knows what else?

Then there is Fred Hall (in charge of the Palatine Park district for 20? years), up to his neck in corruption, no body has the balls to say any thing. I did a job for the Palatine legion over a year ago, he and the legion decided not to pay, never paid me, stole my labor, material, equipment (service). A typical scum bag, shopping for a job after the job is done, Another reason not to respect a man is when he don't pay for service or labor rendered. Little ole me, what am I going to do?.......certainly do no more work for the legion. http://fredhall-palatine.blogspot.com/ . I think Fred Hall should have been put in jail along time ago, insiders, know exactly what I am talking about. The Palatine Police have looked the other way a long time, Look at who was Fred's right hand man, cops going to throw one of their owns kids or 2, that may be burglarizing the village, in jail? I think Rita took lessons from Fred, saw how easy it was to be corrupt. Fred and the Legion know of the scam the cops pulled on me (a plumber in town for 35 years, I am no stranger). As a matter of fact, I was doing a job for the legion (got paid) when a retired supreme court justice called me about my trial. I said I had no paper, and that I would have defense lawyer #3 call Charlie for your number. http://warrenbreslin.blogspot.com/
If Vito knew of some pay offs in the Park District, there might be another problem. Nothing new about getting a job and making a contribution,

or making a contribution of some sort and getting a building or zoning variance. This is not rocket scientist stuff. Watching city meetings I would always wounder what the pay offs were, I mean when some one would want a permit and be refused, then say the guy over there and there and there have the same thing, how come I can't have it, the issue would often be a offset or something.

Rod Blagojevich committed less crimes with less evidence and investigated by more people, than the crimes little ole me has exposed (more evidence, more crimes, more people). Look at the problem he has, then look at the problem free criminals in Palatine, that have gotten off scott free. Criminal activity praised and glorified by the courts. This don't make sense to me at all. Blogo should live in Palatine.

You want to see some juicy video taps of citizens coming before mayor Mullins and the village council, at public meetings, calling them a bunch of lairs..... Mullins and her club, throwing the residents out or get arrested? Why Mullins and her council were not arrested at those meetings, go to show, who owns the cops.

Maybe the next mayor will sell his house for $350k over market value? To the same guy.

Some one aught to call the Army Engineer Corp and put 2 & 2 togeather, then explore a little more and then a little more, hahahahahahahhahahahahhahah I bet, this is the stuff not even talked about in hush hush hush meetings behind closed doors, hahahahhaahhaah.

http://speedcathollydale4.blogspot.com/2009/02/mayor-elizabeth-b-kautz-from-burnsville.html